Welcome to my garden blog!
I have deleted all previous blog postings so I could start a new blog for this year's garden. It's still a little early to start my seeds indoors, but I am taking orders if anyone would like seeds or starter plants.
I have a nice order prepared to order from WWW.PARKSEED.COM very soon! some of the seed items are: Brussels Sprouts, Sangria Peeper and Ladybug Cherry Tomatoes.
Eventually, I would like to get a seed heat mat and thermostat.. It would help me germinate my seeds during cold times. Maybe when I get taxes done...
I'll be updating my seed lists within a few days.. Stay tuned for that!
UPDATE: I just updated my "Currently Testing" section on the right, it is now up to date again. Currently I am testing TOMILLIOS, it's something new that I just had to test out.
UPDATE: I just added a new section entitled "Soon To Be Tested" to the right.
Happy gardening,
~Ruffsta
I love your blog! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete